Should you need to contact Victory House, please call 610-691-3373 and ask for Admissions, or click here to submit an online form.
NOTE: If you are not certain what services you will need and you…
- Live in Lehigh County: phone the Drug and Alcohol intake unit at 610-432-2228.
- Live in Northampton County: phone the Division of Drugs and Alcohol at 610-997-5806.
- Are a US veteran: call the local VA at 610-776-4364.
Once you are accepted as a resident, you will proceed through several steps:
- You first will be interviewed by a Case Manager. They will gather from personal (demographic) information from you, assess your needs, and will collect any other information that will be important to Victory House staff.
- A medical assessment will be completed by a registered nurse
- An employment assessment will be completed by a Case Manager
- Your entire case will then be reviewed by the support team and the initial case management plan will be shared with you.
This initial plan will be your roadmap for the first 45 days at Victory House. A review of your progress will be done weekly.
Additionally, the Residential Supervisor will meet with you and will explain the program structure, activities, and chores for the residents, and will provide any personal hygiene items you might require.
If the 45-day introductory period is successfully completed, each resident will remain part of Victory House as he continues making progress transitioning from homelessness and making positive steps toward independent living in the community.